Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem with re-queues

2005-09-12 09:32:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem with re-queues
From: brett.white AT abbott DOT com (brett.white AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:32:19 -0400
--=_alternative 004A5F1F8525707A_=

We are running NB 5.1 MP3a on WIndows 2000 SP4.   We are suddenly having
issues with jobs going into a re-queued status and hanging until it times
out.   The time out wait period is random as well and seems to have
nothing to do with the "amount of retries per x amount of hours" or the
"timeout in job queue" setting on the master.  This is occurring with
multiple failure codes.  Not all failures go into this requeue'd state...
I'd say we typically get two to four per night.   We've seen many jobs
that re-queue and run just fine.  Anyone have this problem?
--=_alternative 004A5F1F8525707A_=

&nbsp; We are suddenly having issues with jobs going into a re-queued status
and hanging until it times out. &nbsp; The time out wait period is random as
well and seems to have nothing to do with the &quot;amount of retries per x
amount of hours&quot; or the &quot;timeout in job queue&quot; setting on the
master. &nbsp;This is occurring with multiple failure codes. &nbsp;Not all
failures go into this requeue'd state... &nbsp;I'd say we typically get two to
four per night. &nbsp; We've seen many jobs that re-queue and run just fine.
&nbsp;Anyone have this problem?</font>
--=_alternative 004A5F1F8525707A_=--