Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Does anyone have experience with IBM's ALMS (Advance Library Maintenance System)

2005-09-01 08:50:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Does anyone have experience with IBM's ALMS (Advance Library Maintenance System)
From: jdespres AT csc DOT com (Joseph Despres)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:50:25 -0400
--=_alternative 004686888525706F_=

I need to install (activate) ALMS on a IBM 3584 Tape library with 8
frames....

All systems that touch this library are Solaris....  @4.5 fp6

What do I need to know before hand, During and after the install?

Thanks....

Joe Despres...........

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--=_alternative 004686888525706F_=

a IBM 3584 Tape library with 8 frames....</font>
are Solaris.... &nbsp;@4.5 fp6</font>
During and after the install?</font>
Joe Despres...........<br>
for such purpose.<br>