Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] media manager - system error occurred(174)

2005-08-22 17:20:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media manager - system error occurred(174)
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT org (Tim Hoke)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:20:56 -0500
The first thing you'll need is the bptm log from the media server that
was writing the backup.

Then look for <32> level messages.  That'll give you more information
as to the type of error (not a multiple of 512 indicates network
problems and i forget the other type off the top of my head).

If you get the error from the log, I'm sure it'll ring my bell.

HTH
-Tim