Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.0 MP1 Populate Java Client Selection List on Restore

2005-08-19 18:30:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.0 MP1 Populate Java Client Selection List on Restore
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT org (Tim Hoke)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:30:32 -0500
If you add client_name = entries to the host where you use java, you'll
see those clients in the list... Just make sure the very last
client_name entry (top to bottom in the list) is the local host...
you'll end up doing re-directed restores if it's not... and that's the
mistake i made.

good luck
-tim