Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] only allow the backup to run in the backup window

2005-08-14 00:32:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] only allow the backup to run in the backup window
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:32:32 -0700
Windows master:

IF allow retries after run day is checked using calendar based schedules
then The backups can start again after the start window closes,  that's
what happens here anyway with 4.5(mp6) 2003 Windows master / media
servers.

It would be nice if we could setup a END TIME that kills the backups if
they are still running after a certain time, like 8am?

Thanks
Eric Ljungblad