Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup error Message: server is not the master server

2005-06-30 16:04:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup error Message: server is not the master server
From: moliver AT mmoliver DOT org (Miles D. Oliver)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:04:09 -0400 (EDT)
  OK, search solved my 'server is not master' problems with a windows
registry setting change.

  Once I make the registry change I can connect to the master server.

  Now I get a message when I start the Admin console,

  "Netbackup has determined that the master server missing localhost entry"

  When I choose "continue" I am able to connect. When I choose "repair" it
reverts to a Media server.

   Any thoughts?

--
  Miles D. Oliver