Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] upgrade problems 4.5FP3-5.1

2005-06-28 20:46:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] upgrade problems 4.5FP3-5.1
From: Dwayne.Brzozowski AT mail.va DOT gov (Brzozowski, Dwayne)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:46:16 -0500
Jack,
that's the thing, the silo is controlled by the mainframe. I can ping the
robot controller by name on both addresses from the NB master and media
server. Kinda like a catch 22. Upper mgt. knows we(backup group) would be
more efficient, meaning not having to bow down to an IPL every month if we
had a acsls workstation, but then that would mean dedicating an entire silo
to us and mgt. won't allow that to happen.
I appreciate your help!

-Dwayne