Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] timeline for 4.5GA upgrade to 4.5FP6, eventually to FP8

2005-06-23 13:51:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] timeline for 4.5GA upgrade to 4.5FP6, eventually to FP8
From: moliver AT mmoliver DOT org (Miles D. Oliver)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:51:57 -0400 (EDT)
  Having never done a NetBackup upgrade in my life, I was wondering how
much time should I blockout for the upgrade.  I'm reading everything I can
on attempting it and belive I have a handle on the process but a
suggestion for how long it should take roughly would be helpful.

  1 Netbackup Master server on Solaris 8
  10 Netbackup clients, also on Solaris 8.

  It is my intention to move all the clients up to the same rev.

  Could someone offer suggestions to how much time I should consider?

  Thanks

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org