Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 zones and Netbackup

2005-06-24 14:52:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 zones and Netbackup
From: mjungaro AT capitolindemnity DOT com (Ungaro, Matt)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:52:21 -0500
Well thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I am probably going to perform
the fssnap like Jeremy suggested, just because. I will say that zones are
fantastic, and even on an Ultra 10 run without a hitch or slowdown. Now if I
could install a smaller set of packages and still get zone functionality.....

Thanks everyone!

Matt