Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO2 drive using LTO1 tape

2005-06-16 08:15:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO2 drive using LTO1 tape
From: Algo Seeker <algorithm AT gmail DOT com> (Algo Seeker)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:15:22 -0400
I have recently migrated from LTo-2 to LTO-3 and there are no issues,
as all the media is still LTO-2. The only issue is I am not mixing
drives, as that might be a case, when I have LTO-3 media in the robot
and it will be suspended/frozen f I try to use in a LTO-2 drive.

So in your case, as long as the drives u purchased are backward
compatible, then u should be ok.

Thanks