Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disaster Recovery Steps.

2005-06-13 11:34:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disaster Recovery Steps.
From: nasattar AT qchem.com DOT qa (Naeem A Sattar)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:34:01 +0300
I had seen some of the Gurus have given nice tips on this issue earlier
but last week lots of marketing gurus came in loop, guys this is
technical group pls.

Can any one recall this issue has been raised past two weeks back, I am
in need of complete procedure to how to restore the system from OFFSITE
tapes to another location whith different hardware. We have 50+ servers
and two sites. Using Windows 2000 and NB 5.1 MP2

Thanks & Regards,

Naeem