Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Urgent! Help! Active Directory Restore!

2005-06-10 17:12:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Urgent! Help! Active Directory Restore!
From: mjungaro AT capitolindemnity DOT com (Ungaro, Matt)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:12:16 -0500
OK, I have Netbackup 5.1 Enterprise on Windows 2003. My Domain controllers
are Windows 2000. I have full backups of the system states of both AD
controllers, and today large chunks of my AD decided to disappear. Is there
anything else I would need to do besides restore
System_State:\Active_Directory and reboot, or is there more to this? This is
incredibly urgent, so any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Matt