Veritas-bu

SV: [Veritas-bu] Change master/media server name on clients..

2005-06-10 02:52:53
Subject: SV: [Veritas-bu] Change master/media server name on clients..
From: chrs AT tdc DOT dk (Christian Sønder)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:52:53 +0200
I just had the same problem yeasterday :)

set and get conf. :

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpgetconfig -M clientname|grep SERVER <--
gives present conf.

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpsetconfig -h clientname /tmp/hest <-- sets
the new conf. specifyed in the file /tmp/hest

/tmp/hest :
SERVER = servername1
SERVER = servername2
SERVER = servernamenew1
SERVER = servernamenew2

u can set all kind of nice things using bpsetconfig :)

Best regards, have fun

Christian Sonder