Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Drive Usage monitoring script

2005-06-09 07:43:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Drive Usage monitoring script
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:43:10 +0200
Hello Andy

I posted perl script to do something like this, see
http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2003-September/019062.html
it was actually a part of scheme to graph drive usage and drives up/down over
time

If you tweaking mail me and I will try to help

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:04:26 +0100, Skates, Andy wrote