Veritas-bu

Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS & LibAttach & Windows2003

2005-06-08 15:07:49
From: john.nardello AT wamu DOT net (Nardello, John)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:07:49 -0700
>From the LibAttach 1.4 readme file:

B) Installation Considerations

* Windows support

StorageTek supports LibAttach 1.4 running on the following
Microsoft Windows server operating systems:

  Windows NT 4.0 Server with service pack 6
  Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server with service pack 3
  Windows Server 2003 32-bit on x86.
  Windows Server 2003 64-bit on Itanium2.

LibAttach has not been tested with the Windows 2003 service pack
1 release candidates.  Once Microsoft has released the "official"
service pack 1 for Windows 2003, StorageTek will perform testing
and release any needed patch to LibAttach 1.4 at that time.
<snip>

John Nardello
"Your backups are only as good as your restores."