Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (WIN-NBU5.1) Logging backup time (performance) of streams

2005-06-03 18:18:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (WIN-NBU5.1) Logging backup time (performance) of streams
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:18:58 -0500
--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

* ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk <ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk>
[2005-06-03 10:09=
]:
> Hello=20
>=20
> You should be aware of that this script was made for NBU3.4 so that it wi=
ll=20
> proably need some tweaking to function under NBU5.1 and it will only give=
=20
> amount Kbytes,elapsed time sec, tape write time sec, tapewritespeed=20
> (MByte/sec) and MPX

The Python script covers up to 4.5 and will also soon grab the 5.x data
(currently in beta). There is a more general toolkit I am working on
that already does capture 5.x data as well, but does not currently cover
any printing, it simply parses the data for you at this point. I can
provide detail for those that are interested.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd