Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What are you NOT backing up?

2005-05-19 23:58:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What are you NOT backing up?
From: andersom68 AT yahoo DOT com (Michael Anderson)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
Do you have multiple environments / geographic regions
/ and mixed versions of NBU?  A shop like yours is
surely small and defined.

Nobody can expec t to have error rates like that and
be confident in their recoveries.  You would have to
have a tool such as Storage Console to achieve such
success.

--- Michael F Lavelle <Michael.F.Lavelle AT abbott DOT com>