Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP backups from a NetApp GFiler

2005-05-12 22:05:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backups from a NetApp GFiler
From: Sto Rage© <netbacker AT gmail DOT com> (Sto Rage© )
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:05:56 -0700
does the filer see the tape drive? does it show up when you run
storage show tape on the gfiler
How about running set_ndmp_attr -probe from the master/media server
against the gfiler? does it list the drive
HTH
-G
PS: Whats going to change with NBU 6? I have been waiting for things
to  happen since 3.4 esp in the area of NDMP and SSO. So don't get too
excited about it.