Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scratch Pool Usage

2005-05-04 08:17:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scratch Pool Usage
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:17:26 -0400
As with most things in netbackup, anything you can do in the gui, you
can do with a CLI command, or by edditing a .conf file.
In 5.0 (haven't used NB between 3.4 and 5.0, and I barely remember how
it was done in 3.4) while you can configure it in the GUI,
alternatively, you can add an entry like "SCRATCH_POOL = <pool_name>" in
your /usr/openv/volmgr/vm.conf file to define a scratch pool.
On a MS-Windows master/media server, I'm not sure....

Paul