Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to use the scratch pool

2005-04-29 12:25:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to use the scratch pool
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:25:16 -0500
--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/

* Paul Keating <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca> [2005-04-29 11:58]:
> My mistake.....when you said "Newly injected" I was thinking
> "new"....but you were referring to injecting returned expired tapes,
> correct???
>=20
> You're correct.....expired tapes, will return to the pool they were
> previously assigned to, unless they were originally pulled from scratch.

I thought that behaviour changed in 4.5? It was my impression that you
had to _specify_ that you DIDN'T want tapes to go to scratch whe they
came back. Where is the activity specified in the manuals?

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/