Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Dumb question

2005-04-27 15:15:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Dumb question
From: jennifer.hooper AT peregrine DOT com (Jennifer Hooper)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:15:37 -0700
Hi guys!

    I'm running into a strange problem, and I was wondering if you might be
able to help me it.   I think I might be overlooking the obvious, but that's
why I bounce it off of others! :P   Within our company, we have a subdomain
and subnet for support.  They are on the 10.9.x.x subnet, while the server
is on 10.0.0.x.  Most of our production servers backup over
servername.peregrine.com (we drop the peregrine.com), but these are
servername.labs.peregrine.com, and I can't seem to get them backed up.  I've
tried putting in the policy:  servername, servername.labs.peregrine.com,
10.9.x.x, and a couple of other ideas.  Nothing has worked so far, I just
get a 54 timeout.  I'm clueless! :D  I'm doing some research and stuff
trying to figure this one out.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper
Senior Operations Analyst
Peregrine Systems, Inc.
mailto:jennifer.hooper AT peregrine DOT com <mailto:jennifer.hooper AT
peregrine DOT com>
http://www.peregrine.com <http://www.peregrine.com/>