Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] dedicated backup network

2005-04-13 21:41:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] dedicated backup network
From: DMoses AT leviton DOT com (Moses, Darby)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:41:34 -0400
There is a 5.1 MP3 patch?

________________________________

From: Carlisle, D Renee [mailto:dcarlisle AT paychex DOT com]
Sent: Wed 4/13/2005 2:56 PM
To: Moses, Darby; veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] dedicated backup network

Yes, we have a gig-e private network for backups and a 10/100 network for lans.
 We did just discover a bug when running two interface cards on the master
server if the master server is clustered with VCS 4.0 with NBU 5.1.    If you
are in this situation or planning to be soon, backups will not go out your
private network without the mp3 patch.

Reneé Carlisle
Sr. Systems Administrator
675 Basket Road