Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault takes a long time -- mostly idle or something

2005-04-12 13:48:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault takes a long time -- mostly idle or something
From: Charles Ballowe <cballowe AT gmail DOT com> (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:48:36 -0500
Yeah -- found that after sending the message - looks like in those big
gaps it's 'bpmedialist -l' running. Sure enough, this takes about 23
minutes to run on it's own - any suggestions on how this might be
solved?

I think it might be because one of the media servers is down for
maintenance (actually - it's never been used yet, just has storage
units defined - still in testing really).

Suggestions?

-Charlie