Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disable a client for one night

2005-04-12 12:39:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disable a client for one night
From: andersom68 AT yahoo DOT com (Michael Anderson)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
We too have found this to be a need at unique points
in time.  I have brought this up to NB Engineers and
their comments back were "There will be a means to
accomplish this at the policy/client level in.....
You guessed it, a future release.  As of now we just
move the client to a policy entitled "Suspended"