Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disable a client for one night

2005-04-12 11:18:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disable a client for one night
From: Bill_Jorgensen AT csgsystems DOT com (Jorgensen, Bill)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:18:29 -0600
Dave:

I would think that changing the bp.conf on the client would do the
trick. I do not see this as optimal because the server will go through
the timeout period as well as the retries to connect. Not a perfect
solution because it could impact backup windows. Good question.

HTH,

Bill

     Bill Jorgensen
     CSG Systems, Inc.