Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Aptare Storage Console

2005-04-07 21:44:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Aptare Storage Console
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:44:19 -0500
--LpQ9ahxlCli8rRTG

* briandiven AT northwesternmutual DOT com <briandiven AT northwesternmutual
DOT com> [20=
05-04-07 19:34]:
> Veritas Vision - As long as you are in San Francisco, you should go to th=
e Alta-Mira in Sausaltio for Sunday breakfast when you arrive.  I would lik=
e to meet some of you folks during this conference.
> =20
> Who is going and who would like to join up for breakfast or dinner?

I will be there Sun-Thurs. No personal transportation, though.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--LpQ9ahxlCli8rRTG