Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Listing job status (was: Having a only-manual backup)

2005-04-05 08:17:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Listing job status (was: Having a only-manual backup)
From: bluejay AT fujigreenwood DOT com (Adametz, Bluejay)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:17:44 -0400
> Is there a command line utility (cant find a list of what is each
> bp* executable, and there are so many of them ..) which I could use to
> list/modify the jobs already running :?

bpdbjobs can be used to list jobs, running and otherwise.

If you don't like the default -report, everything reported in the activity
monitor is available with the -report -all_columns options; you could pipe
this into the tool of your choice to parse out the information you're
interested in.

                                                - Bluejay Adametz

When people are free to do as they please the usually imitate each other.