Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Having a only-manual backup

2005-04-05 06:27:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Having a only-manual backup
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 03:27:39 -0700
 All manual backups schedules are to remain blank, no start or end
times, all manual backups need to be initiated from a active policy.
Manual backups are only initialized by the master server -
TIPS: All manual backups retain the backup attempts as the scheduled
backups - users backups have only 1 attempt

Users backups are RED,  USer schedules are also red -
All user backups need a policy and time frame in s scheduel and are only
started from the client and only do 1 attempt - they must have a backup
policy and schedule to run. Once again - the policy must be actice - all
schedules are red.