Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] snapmirrored volumes question

2005-04-04 02:00:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] snapmirrored volumes question
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:00:26 -0700
If the volume is truly a volume-level snapmirror destination then I
don't think you can do it normally.

You can use a specific snapshot like nightly.0 as long as you are sure
the backup will finish within 24 hours.  Regardless of how frequently
you snapmirror the volume nightly.0 will not change until midnight.

~JK