Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Audit script...

2005-03-31 12:18:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Audit script...
From: Bill_Jorgensen AT csgsystems DOT com (Jorgensen, Bill)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:18:53 -0700
Ed:

We have tried Veritas' Command Central (CCS) for reporting and it was
tough to use (in my opinion) and a bit of a resource pig. (This was a
while ago.) It had a lot of features, but I found it hard to configure.
In addition, there were a number of SQL scripts that you would need to
write and cron.

I think paying for a third-party app that you can work with is best at
this point. Maybe Veritas can work things out with their CCS so that it
is a little more user-friendly in the future. BTW, you are right... You
have to PAY to use CCS.

Later,

Bill

     Bill Jorgensen