Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error 239 and virtual hostnames

2005-03-18 16:05:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error 239 and virtual hostnames
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:05:19 -0700
This may be a simple as ensuring your DNS is returning accurately.

>From the Media Server run

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd -hn $CLIENT_hostname

then

/usr/openv/Netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd -ip $CLIENT_IPADDR

then from the client do the same thing as above, but also include the
Media Server Host name and Media Server IP ADDR as well to make sure it
resolves correctly.

David A. Chapa | ADIC | 720.272.8452 cell | http://www.adic.com
Sr. Technical Advisor