Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status code 24 on scheduled vault policy

2005-03-16 19:49:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status code 24 on scheduled vault policy
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman (home))
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:49:32 -0600
sounds like you might have a bad "bpbrmvlt" binary (that's one of the
big differences between the execution of a scheduled vault policy and
the manual execution of the vault profile.

what happens if you run "/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpbprmvlt -help" ?
If you get a library error, that's your problem.  This typically
happens if you upgrade from a previous NBU version and immediatgely
patch (e.g. upgraded from 4.5 to 5.0, then applied the 5.0MP4 vault
patch) without installing the vault option from the newer Options
CD-ROM.

If this is the case for you, I suggest you re-install vault from the
newer Options CD-ROM, then reapply any VLT patch you may have already
applied.

HTH
rob