Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup SQL Agent Configuration

2005-03-15 20:02:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup SQL Agent Configuration
From: john_w_england AT yahoo DOT com (John England)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:02:39 -0800 (PST)
I am currently trying to configure a NBU SQL agent
to backup our MSSQL databases. So far I have been able
to manually run the agent on the NBU client to backup
the sql db but when I try running it through the NBU
master it just errors out with "Error 2". I have
checked and verified that the user we have assigned
has sql access but nothing is working. Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated.

Software
Veritas NBU Enterprise for Solairs
Veritas SQL Agent