Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Encrypting NetBackup Data

2005-03-15 12:45:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Encrypting NetBackup Data
From: drenalin AT infocentricity DOT com (Scott Nelson Windels)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:45:30 -0800
At 7:53 AM -0600 3/15/05, Lewick, Taylor wrote:
>Is anyone using any product (software, hardware appliance) to encrypt
>their data between servers/tape drives?  If so what product, how much
>does it cost and how is the performance?  What about restore
>performance?

We're also using the Veritas add-on and it's working well for us.
IIRC it cost us about $600 when we purchased it with our initial nbu
5.0/1 purchases.

thx
Scott

   Scott Nelson Windels - Director of Operations
     InfoCentricity - http://www.infocentricity.com/
        415-493-2090 x213    scott.nelson AT infocentricity DOT com