Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Backup/Restore using NetBackup Media Server for NetWare

2005-03-10 08:17:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Backup/Restore using NetBackup Media Server for NetWare
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:17:43 -0500
Are you trying to restore to the same server you backed up? Or to a
separate machine?
I would guess you did the set_ndmp_attr in order to backup the
machine....if you're restoring to a different machine, I'm thinking you
may not have set the password on the alternate host.

*shrug*

Are you doing the restore from the client or from the server? If from
the client, maybe you don't have client initated restores permitted.

Paul