Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS and NBU 5.x

2005-03-09 11:13:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS and NBU 5.x
From: B.Parnell AT abertay.ac DOT uk (Parnell, Bill)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:13:11 -0000
I created a bp.conf file and added the lines I require, then restarted
the netbackup services.
This has made no difference.  I have even added them into the vm.conf
file to no avail.
I have read on the veritas forum that the windows version does not use a
bp.conf file at all.

Anyone have any other ideas as to where I can set the columns that the
bpdbjobs command displays with the -report option selected.

The info I have read so far states to add the following to a bp.conf
file. Veritas uses the registry as far as I am aware for all the
netbackup configuration information.  Where do I put these options on a
windows master/media server?

BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = JobID 5 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = Type 4 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = State 5 true