Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master migration to new server. 2 masters to consolidate to one.

2005-03-09 10:03:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master migration to new server. 2 masters to consolidate to one.
From: BZERMENO AT intersil DOT com (Zermeno, Brandon (Contractor))
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:03:04 -0500
I am in a similar situation. My master server (4.5) is very slow. I have
3 media servers. I am planning on building a 5.1 master in the Dev
forest and try to migrate my Prod settings over. I think it will require
me to reinstall Veritas on my 3 media servers and all 199 clients. All
are Windows servers.