Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Legato

2005-03-03 11:11:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Legato
From: scottd AT HanoverDirect DOT com (Deiter Scott)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:11:24 -0500
Thanks much.
But we are running 4.5 on a solaris 8 sun machine.
the command ran for several minutes and I did not see any output
nor could I find any.

I have also search my soft manuals and could not find this command.
Is there a man page or a veritas manual that contains the bpsched command ?

>From    Scott Deiter
        Hanover Direct, Inc.
        Tech services
        (717) 633-3298