Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup schedule

2005-02-28 09:27:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup schedule
From: Tina.McDowney AT VHDA DOT com (Tina.McDowney AT VHDA DOT com)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:27:44 -0500
I just realized some of my weekend full backups are backing up Friday and
Saturday for the same server.  I have set up the window of opportunity
between Friday 7 pm and Saturday 4 am. If a backup is successfull on Friday,
I don't want the backup to run a again on Saturday.  However, if it's not
successful on Friday, I do want it to run on Saturday.  Currently, I have a
calendar based schedule and have set it to include dates for Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday.  How should I configure this schedule?

Tina