Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Still Shows Old Tape Drivers After Replaced

2005-02-25 06:18:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Still Shows Old Tape Drivers After Replaced
From: srikanth.muthyala AT mannai.com DOT qa (Srikanth Muthyala)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:18:34 +0300
--=_alternative 003E93CA43256FB3_=

Hi

I am running Netbackup 4.5 MP3 on HP-UX 11i has master server.I have
replaced two faulty tape drives on my MSL5060 Library.My problem is that
after replacing this drives with new ones , i can still see this old
drives in my device configuration/Monitor menu along with the new
drives.So some of my media servers now show four tape drives instead of
two drives.I checked the serial numbers of this drives and found that it
still shows old drives.

Can i know how to solve this problem.

TIA
Srikanth Muthyala,

--=_alternative 003E93CA43256FB3_=

11i has master server.I have replaced two faulty tape drives on my MSL5060
Library.My problem is that after replacing this drives with new ones ,
i can still see this old drives in my device configuration/Monitor menu
along with the new drives.So some of my media servers now show four tape
drives instead of two drives.I checked the serial numbers of this drives
and found that it still shows old drives.</font>
--=_alternative 003E93CA43256FB3_=--