Veritas-bu

Subject: [Veritas-bu] files not being backed up

2005-02-24 10:56:35
Subject: Subject: [Veritas-bu] files not being backed up
From: kbyrne AT swbanktx DOT com (Kenneth Byrne)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:56:35 -0600
Tina,

This applies to and 5.1 but may also have an impact on 4.5.  We had a
similar issue with our 5.1 software and this corrected the problem.
Dear Valued VERITAS Software Customer,

This is to inform you that VERITAS Technical Services has just issued a
Software Alert. This is a critical technical issue for:

VERITAS NetBackup (tm) Enterprise Server 5.1 & 5.1 MP1 VERITAS NetBackup
(tm) Server 5.1 & 5.1 MP1

For a detailed description of this issue and our recommendations, please
review the following reference document:

http://support.veritas.com/docs/271828
<http://support.veritas.com/docs/271828>
Thanks,
Ken Byrne, MCSE
IT Systems Engineer
AmegyBank of Texas
Phone: 713.232.6565
Cell:  281-541-7418
Fax: 713.232.7473
Kenneth.Byrne AT amegybank DOT com <mailto:Kenneth.Byrne AT amegybank DOT com>

"Bill Gates is a very rich man today .. and do you want to know why?
The answer is one word: versions."  -- Dave Barry

Message: 6