Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPend_notify only does half of its job

2005-02-17 06:11:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPend_notify only does half of its job
From: Bobby.Williams AT gtsi DOT com (Bobby Williams)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:11:20 -0500
Check to make sure that your script is using the fully pathed unix commands.
When you are running the script from the command line, you are in your shell
environment.  When bpend_notify is running the command, it is not from within
your login shell environment.

Easy way to test it is to fully path the commands within the script.  If you
don't know what the full path is to the command, use "which" on the command
line.  (i.e. "which mv" will return the full path to the mv command)

Bobby Williams
Sr. Systems Engineer
4250-A Benton Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37406