Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Difference between 5.0 and 5.1

2005-02-16 22:44:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Difference between 5.0 and 5.1
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman (home))
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:44:03 -0600
Len, you asked:

   "all the fixes and enhancements released for 5.1 will also be
released for 5.0"?

Yes and no.  I say this because it's possible that, due to the fact
that 5.1 contains some features not present in 5.0, there could be
fixes necessary only for 5.1

but if there is a bug that's known to exist in 5.1 *and* 5.0, then yes
I'd expect the bug to be fixed in BOTH releases.

HTH
rob