Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BARCODE Rule Questions

2005-02-16 09:40:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BARCODE Rule Questions
From: kpr_faq AT yahoo DOT com (Ra pa)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:40:42 -0800 (PST)
I need a barcode rule for this scenario. We have 4
volume pools called ON-SITE-POOL,OFFSITE-POOL,STARCH
POOL,and OFFSITE-CATALOG-POOL. We have two different
barcode labels(LTO2 tape labels start with LT.... AND
VT....).I would like to setup barcode rule which will
automatically send all tapes with barcode label VT
will go to OFFSITE-POOL. Thanks in advance