Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FP6 and Java

2005-02-09 11:48:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FP6 and Java
From: kdeems AT parker DOT com (kdeems AT parker DOT com)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:48:45 -0500

I have an AIX master server running 4.5 FP5.  I need to upgrade to FP8.  I
know FP6 is a prereq.  I normally upgrade the rs6000, client, vault and
java.  I do not see a FP6 Java patch for the Java Console on Unix
Platforms.
Veritas cannot give me a straight answer. Is there a Java component that I
need to load for FP6 prior to loading the FP8 Java fix?   For FP8 there is
a patch, doc id: 271946 for Java Console on Unix Platforms.

Thanks

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It
only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with
Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete the information from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation."