Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Convert "English Time" back to "seconds past the epoch"

2005-02-02 09:17:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Convert "English Time" back to "seconds past the epoch"
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:17:43 -0500
On the same token....I'm trying to decipher some infor from some squid
proxy logs which are logged in epoch, and I need to convert them nack to
standard local time.

I can find many ways to convert standard to epoch, using perl or
whatever, but can't seem to be able to find out how to convert epoch to
local time.

???

Paul