Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FW: Verifying a feature of vnetd's no-callback feature

2005-01-25 09:54:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FW: Verifying a feature of vnetd's no-callback feature
From: marshall.a.skare AT accenture DOT com (marshall.a.skare AT accenture DOT com)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:54:21 -0600
Hi Paul,

If you get that SSH tunneling to work, I'd love to see how.  I'll mess
around with it too in the next few days and see if I can get it to work
as well.

You're right in that we're both looking for the same functionality.
True "no callback" as you would normally think it to be given the name
of the feature.

Marshall Skare
ATIS - Unix Engineering
(612) 277-4434