Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Database Maintenance

2005-01-25 09:40:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Database Maintenance
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:40:17 -0600
--=_alternative 0050965486256F94_=

I just thought that i'd mention that it's a solaris 8 master runing NB 5.0
MP2

I'm creating a flash archive for DR purposes. I need to get my NB server
down to 4GB.

I've changed the Compress Catalog Interval to 1 day (it was off
previously)and it to keep logs for 7 days(it was set to 28)

I'm also going to dig into the servers BMR config and see if i can prune
anything back there.

veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu wrote on 01/24/2005 09:30:24 PM:

> I'm wondering if there is a way to compact the netbackup database.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl
--=_alternative 0050965486256F94_=

it's a solaris 8 master runing NB 5.0 MP2</font>
purposes. I need to get my NB server down to 4GB.</font>
to 1 day (it was off previously)and it to keep logs for 7 days(it was set
to 28)</font>
BMR config and see if i can prune anything back there.</font>
01/24/2005
09:30:24 PM:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I'm wondering if there is a way to compact the netbackup database.
&gt; <br>
&gt; Thanks, <br>
&gt; Karl</tt></font>
--=_alternative 0050965486256F94_=--