Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] How do I enable a Win Master server to allow for Java console?

2005-01-22 09:15:19
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] How do I enable a Win Master server to allow for Java console?
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:15:19 -0200
        To use any server with administrator console you should authorize
this server in NetBackup Master/Media Servers you want to access using the
console.

        To authorize the console, open the master server host properties, in
the server panel include all servers with administrative consoles and
restart the NetBackup.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. de Computação