Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How do I enable a Win Master server to allow for Java console?

2005-01-21 11:47:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How do I enable a Win Master server to allow for Java console?
From: John.Nardello AT T-Mobile DOT com (Nardello, John)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:47:08 -0800
If it's not there, create the file. D:\Program Files\VERITAS\Java\auth.conf ,
or whatever location you installed to.

Syntax is:      domain\login ADMIN=ALL JBP=ALL
(or whatever permissions you're granting)

John Nardello
T-Mobile: Enterprise Systems Backup Group Technical Lead
"Your backups are only as good as your restores."